- XML structured language
- Separates content from code.
- Portable and reusable.
Using XML w/ Captivate:
1. Create file in captivate
2. Put content
3.Export to XML
4. View in eclipse (open source editor).
5. Find your content. U can change
text in this file
Color of text
6. Now u need to import XML to see changes in Captivate.
7. Captivate project caption to close captions. To export to word document.
Write application that communicates between tools.
You could get content management system to talk to XML to talk to flash.
He demos how to change opacity of fade out.
Manifest file is like a table of contents.
Adds filter to image in flash timeline “glow_blue”. (pre made coding)
Changes attributes to filter in XML.
In XML u can create new attributes thing like filters in XML. And then apply tag to objects such as text, images, etc.